Welcome toSue’s Frame of Mind
Tuesday – Friday: 10:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:30am – 3:00pm
Closed Sunday and Monday
Framing Special Memories for Over 35 years
Sue’s Frame of Mind is a custom frame shop located in the quiet village of Lewiston, New York. Owner Sue Sullivan offers customers a creative custom framing experience, backed by over 35 years of experience in art, photography, and framing. You can count on Sue to give you and your project personal attention to help you make the best choices for whatever and wherever the item is to be displayed. Each piece of art she works on is as unique and different as the customer she works with. Stop in today and check out our art gallery and prints for sale while you wait. We also offer gift certificates and monthly featured specials.
Sue’s Frame of Mind can frame almost ANYTHING
When it comes to protecting such important keepsakes, it pays to turn to a professional, independent framer for hands-on, one-on-one attention, and expert knowledge. At Sue’s Frame of Mind your art and experience is a priority to us. We want to help you frame those special memories. From traditional art pieces, portraits, flags, sports jerseys, christening gowns, dance shoes, baseballs, hockey sticks, even an antique china bowl, we’ll find a way to frame it!
Sue provides the highest quality of conservation framing with a wide selection of mats, frames, glass, and various mountings. If it is available, we can get it for you, simply ask.
Changing These Four Walls
Current events have brought people “home”. Spending more time in their bubbles of family and close friends, has had everyone looking at their homes and deciding to remodel or at least redecorate and freshen up their personal spaces. This doesn’t mean throwing out and buying new. In most cases, people want to show and share personal connections, preserve the past as well as celebrate the present.
- Take your classic art and have it reframed to give a whole new perspective.
- Celebrate your family heritage and the heirlooms found while cleaning out the attic or barn, by displaying it in your home or office.
- Children are being recognized for their accomplishments, certificates, awards, diplomas are being framed, also more of the “refrigerator art” is being preserved by framing. Even classic and well-loved toys are being brought in for Sue’s special touch.
We all know that 2020-21 has made the whole world re-evaluate what is important and worth our time and money. For many that is the return of community events and creating or upgrading the places where we want to gather and be together in celebration. Whether it’s a sport, musical/theatrical event or a seasonal festival, people are framing posters, tickets and programs, even physical souvenirs, such as turf. We want to remember these activities and the special times; the ones that are coming back and especially the ones that may be gone forever.
Framing for Weddings & Anniversaries:
Your wedding day is one of the most joyous moments of your life, and something you’ll want to cherish forever. Couples are recognizing the people close to them who have influenced their lives and supported them through the years. Custom framing is the perfect way to display and preserve not only your professional portraits, but everything from invitations and hand-written vows to family heirlooms.
- Give framed engagement photos to family and friends.
- Frame memorabilia from your ceremony like the invites, brochures, and flowers.
- Special messages from the attendees collaged into an art piece for your new home
- Give traditional portraits or fun photos as thank you gifts after the ceremony
- Frame items (family heirlooms, needlework, love letters) of special meaning from parents, grandparents etc.